Friday, July 27, 2012

Urban Voices farewell

I kept forgetting to share this, but it's really fantastic, so even though it's not quite timely anymore, here it is!

For the past four years I've taught through the Urban Voices program at the Mission Hill School in Roxbury. This was my last year - I'm going to be teaching a Music Appreciation class at Lasell College in addition to my work there with the chorus, and so I won't have time to continue working at Mission Hill. I'm hoping to go back next year just to visit, though, because those kids are pretty great!

As are the teachers. When I e-mailed them in May that I would be leaving at the end of the school year, I got this e-mail, verbatim, from one of them. I think people should communicate like this all the time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOYO6hsbgv4





No comments:

Post a Comment