Friday, April 02, 2010

Friday cat post!

This week's post features a returning guest star, Toby. Toby is the cat that lives next door to my mother and father in Austin, and he is fond of coming over for visits, and insisting that he has never been fed. This visit occurred a little over a week ago.

"Hello. I've come for a visit. Would you let me in?"


"No, really. I insist. I'll wait."


"Hm, you don't seem to understand. Perhaps I can manage this door myself."


"Well, as long as I'm here, I might as well mark it as my territory."

"Finally. Thank you. What's for tea?"

(The full story actually involves Toby trying to slice off the screen to get through, getting his claw stuck in the screen, and having my mother open the door to rescue him, at which point he sauntered in. Hey, whatever works.)

No comments:

Post a Comment