Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Zefiro concerts!

So, that last entry where I mentioned that I was not always very good about publishing my concerts? Yes, well...

Last night (oops), tonight (oops) and tomorrow night (maybe you can come!) Zefiro is performing three concerts as part of the SoHIP (Society for Historically Informed Performance) summer concert series in the greater Boston area. Last night we were in Weston; tonight we sang in Andover; and tomorrow we will be performing at Lindsey Chapel in Emmanuel Church right in downtown Boston.

This is the same programme we performed in the spring, but we've swapped out a few pieces and added a few new ones, and I have to say, it is a great programme, and it flows beautifully. I hope you can come!

I will be leaving Zefiro at the end of the summer; this past year was overwhelmingly busy, and I've had a few new projects enter my life, so something had to go, and it was the group that rehearses in another state. We have one concert in August at Taylor House, but other than that, this will be my last concert with these guys! It's rather sad; they're a fun group of people, and singing Renaissance music with top-notch singers is so enjoyable. So this is one of your last chances to hear me sing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment