Thursday, October 09, 2008

Weekend Concert Calendar, 10/9/08

There are so many exciting things going on in my life right now, and as soon as all my schedules settle down, I will start talking about them. But the downside of all the busy-ness is that it sure is hard to find time to blog! Also, my e-mail inbox is out of control.

For now, here, briefly, is your weekend concert calendar. Honestly, I can't find anything for Friday or Saturday, and not too much for Sunday, either. Apparently everyone is still practicing.

Sunday:

The
Naperville Men's Glee Club is in town, and will perform works by Biebl, Faure, Grieg, and Thomson. They will be at the Arlington St. Church at 351 Boylston St. in Boston (right on the Public Garden) at 3:30 pm.

Also on Sunday from 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm, there is a Gigantic Gospel Extravaganza! It will be at the The New Fellowship Baptist Church in Grove Hall, MA (which is in South Boston.)

No comments:

Post a Comment