And - come hear me sing with the King's Chapel Choir on Sunday at 5 pm! We're doing a program called "Mysticism in Music." It will featuer the poetry by George Herbert and John Donne set to music by Ralph Vaughan Williams, Thomas Bold, Howard Helvey, Eric Sawyer, Hilary Tann, and others. It's a great program, and a great ensemble, and there will be a great reception afterwards!
- Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum with the University of Cologne Chamber Choir, selections from Rachmaninoff’s Vespers, motets by Mendelssohn, and Barber’s Reincarnations, 8 pm, Brookline
- Cappella Clausura, "Mistress: A Celebration of the 400th Anniversary of the Birth of America's First Poet, Mistress Anne Bradstreet", 8 pm, Cambridge
- Coro Allegro, Handel's Dettingen Te Deum and Coronation Anthems and the presentation of the Fifth Annual Daniel Pinkham Award to Donald Teeters, 3 pm, Cambridge
- Cappella Clausura, "Mistress: A Celebration of the 400th Anniversary of the Birth of America's First Poet, Mistress Anne Bradstreet", 4 pm, Jamaica Plain
- King's Chapel Choir, "Mysticism in Music," 5 pm, Boston
- Oriana Consort, "The Many Voices of Spring," 5 pm, Cambridge
- The Apollo Club of Boston, Boston Saengerfest Men's Chorus, Highland Glee Club, "Brothers, Sing On!", 3 pm, Weston (mistakenly listed last week - oops!)
Did I miss anything? This week I know I did - leave it in the comments!