You have ANOTHER opportunity as well, and that is to see Anthology premiere a new program! 3 pm at the Beacon Hill Friends' House on Sunday, March 4 - don't miss it! We're doing a program of wedding music, so if someone you know is getting married, you should definitely come check it out.
- Chorus pro Musica, the Providence Singers, and the Boston Children's Chorus (with the New England Philharmonic), Britten's War Requiem, 8 pm, Cathedral of the Holy Cross, South End, Boston
- Mystic Chorale, Annual Gospel Concert, 8 pm, Boston
- Master Singers of Lexington, "The Art of the State: Songs and Choruses from These United States," 8 pm, Lexington
- New England Classical Singers, "Eternal Light: A Musical Meditation," 7 pm, North Andover
- Chorus North Shore, "“Bravo! Encore! Favorites from Chorus North Shore: 80 Years of Choral Performances," 8 pm, Ipswitch
- Anthology, "Songs from the Heart", 3 pm, Beacon Hill Friends' House, Boston
- Mystic Chorale, Annual Gospel Concert, 3:30 pm, Boston
- Chorus North Shore, "“Bravo! Encore! Favorites from Chorus North Shore: 80 Years of Choral Performances," 3 pm, Gloucester
Did I miss anything? Leave it in the comments!