Friday, February 25, 2011

Weekend Concert Calendar, 2/24/11

Ah, the last Weekend Concert Calendar of February! We still have to get through March, but then spring approacheth! Celebrate the impending demise of winter with some hot rockin' choral music.

Friday: I actually don't have any choral events that I can find for tonight, but I am going to Opera Boston's production of Cardillac. I suggest you join me. :)

Saturday: Check out the Mystic Chorale's annual gospel bash. It is going to be awesome; see you there! 8 pm at Tremont Temple in Boston; details here.

Also on Saturday: Cappella Clausura, Dana Hall Chamber Singers, University Chorale of Boston College.

Sunday: Go back in time with Cappella Clausura and hear the great motets of Sulpitia Cesis, an early Italian Baroque composer. 5 pm at First Lutheran Church in Boston. This is the core repertoire for this highly acclaimed group, so if you have never seen Cappella Clausura, this weekend would be a great time to go!

Also on Sunday: Boston College's Voices of Imani, Mystic Chorale.

Did I miss anything? Leave it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment