Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Anthology success!

You may recall that about three weeks ago I mentioned that my vocal quartet Anthology was going to present eight world premieres.

I am happy to announce that our first two concerts went really well. And we got our first reviews!

One is here, at the Boston Musical Intelligencer. The other is here, at the Contemporary A Cappella Society. And I'm happy to say they're both really positive!

We are presenting this program two more times, once on Sunday, April 5 at 7:30 at St. James Episcopal Church in Farmington, CT, and also on Sunday, April 26 at 4:00 pm at First Parish in Cohasset, MA. I hope you can come to one of them! (If you want to make sure you don't miss them, you could always join Anthology's mailing list! Just say in the form that you want to be added to the list.)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Allegra! Those are fabulous reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Christianne:

    Thanks! It's good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete