Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Musician's Walk

This is a somewhat belated announcement, but Dr. James Jordan's most recent book, The Musician's Walk, has been published, and yours truly contributed a chapter. If you are interested in musical or artistic philosophy, you might enjoy it. My chapter was on the phenomenon of women's tendency to apologize for everything, and how that impacts conducting.

If you are only interested in reading my chapter, then I'd be happy to lend my copy to you. I also have a few extra copies sent to me by the publisher, so if you are willing to pay postage, I'd be happy to send a book to the first one or two commenters. However, you'll have to wait until my concert is over before I have time to wrap them up and walk over to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment