Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday link

From my friend Margaret Ronald (who has a new novel out, btw! Although that has nothing to do with this amusing picture below. But I have a few extras - if you are the first person to comment and ask, it's possible I might send you one for free.)

I assume credit for this flowchart goes to Robert Bolyard, whose e-mail address is in the picture. (Click on the image to make it open bigger in a new window.) Warning for salty language, if you care about that sort of thing.


3 comments:

  1. You have a few extra what? Copies of the novel? Count me in!
    Carolyn
    There's no such thing as too many books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it! Where should I send it? (Send me an e-mail - contact info should be in my profile.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! With any luck, I'll see you tomorrow at five thirty--if not, I'll shoot you an email.
    LOVE the flowchart, btw.

    ReplyDelete