Thursday, May 15, 2008

Weekend Concert Calendar, 5/15/08

Well, I am falling down on the job again. This time my excuse is that I am getting a cab to the airport at 4:30 am (that's in 5.5 hours and I haven't packed yet) for my brother's graduation. Huzzah! And double-huzzah because he has a job, which he just got today! And he's getting married at the end of June. He's a busy guy.

Anyways, I will simply remind you that, back by popular demand, Michael Veloso's piece Executive Orders will be performed again by the Arlington-Belmont Chamber Chorus on Friday, May 16 at 8:00 pm at First Parish, Arlington.

I previously wrote about this piece here. Do go see it - it's a great piece of music! And then as a bonus, there's also some Hindemith on the program! Who could ask for more?

See you all on the flip side. Wish me a decent nap on the flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment