Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cappella Clausura!

Rehearsals, rehearsals, everywhere! From 10/18 through 11/13 I have a rehearsal or a performance every single day. It's like grad school all over again.

The next one is this Friday and Saturday. Cappella Clausura is presenting our first concert of the season! The Friday concert is at Old South Church in downtown Boston, so all of you people who don't have cars no longer have an excuse for not hopping on the T and coming to see us!

Details:
"Sulpitia Cesis and her Consuors"
Friday, November 2nd @ 7:30 PM
Gordon Chapel, Old South Church, Boston

Saturday, November 3rd @ 8:00 PM
Parish of the Messiah, Newton

Tickets are $20, $12 stu/sen, which is pretty cheap for choral tickets in this town. I will be singing solos, so be sure to come!

Also, we have a nifty new website. (Gee, I just noticed I need to update my bio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment