Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Concert this Sunday

I am in a concert this Sunday which I think is going to be quite interesting, and I encourage you to come if you are free. I'm ringing with the Choir of All Saints in Brookline. Details:

We'll be singing Mozart's Mass in F Major and Britten's Rejoice in the Lamb. Also being performed (and these are both very exciting) will be Barber's Dover Beach, performed by Robert Honeysucker (who has the most delightful bass voice in Boston) and Poulenc's Organ Concerto in g minor, performed by Barbara Bruns. The conductor, Don Teeters (who is also the director of the Boston Cecilia, and thus the reason I'm in the concert) keeps telling me the Poulenc is utterly amazing, and not to be missed.

It will be at 3 pm on Sunday, March 4, at All Saints Parish in Brookline...and this concert, folks, is...

FREE!

Yes, a FREE concert! Of high quality! When else can you hear Robert Honeysucker for free? So come on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment