Friday, May 13, 2005

semester is done! long live the summer!

This is one of those I'm-still-alive posts, so it will feature bad grammar and run-on sentences. I apologize in advance.

I am done. I finished my exam and project for Choral Literature, and I did a lot of concertizing (my women's chorus, Roseae Feminae, had our final concert, and it went very well, and it was only half an hour, and we had 3 audience members, but they were all high quality audience members, so it was fine) and I sang in a concert with Westminster Choir and Jennifer Larmore, who is a fabulous, charismatic diva, and I'm done with school. Graduation is tomorrow, which I will attend and watch, and that's it. I have a lot of errands to run between now and when I leave for the Spoleto Festival on Sunday.

I just signed a contract with Lincoln Center to perform La bella dormente nel bosco there in July. How cool is that?

And I'm off to Charleston, South Carolina, to perform in the Spoleto Festival and get paid to sing there, too. How cool is that? (Although the rehearsal schedule looks exhausting, so I predict radio silence for the next month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment